- State Government has to change the criterions of compensation for the farmers affected by Fayan Cyclone in Konkan Region of Maharashtra.
- Delay in implementation of SRA & HDPC Schemes for Slum Dwellers.
- In adequate salary for the Doctor’s and Lecturers working with Govt. aided Medical Colleges & Hospital as compare to private parishioners, leading to unavailability of trained Doctor’s at Govt. aided hospitals. Ultimately leads to shortage of Doctors which results in poor medical facilities to common man.
- To control the growing unemployment in the state, Govt. has to frame the syllabus for the Industrial Training Institutions by considering the requirement of employment market.
- Govt. has to increase the limits of financial assistance up to 3 lakhs from Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandai Yojana for APL & BPL card holders.
- Allot 12.5% developed land to the acquired land of farmers on priority basis as a part of rehabilitation of project affected peoples